TV Guide magazine has just released a preview of the covers for this year’s Comic-Con special editions. Check out below what you can except from this year’s edition of the Comic-Con special!
BURBANK, Calif. (July 2, 2012) — TV powerhouses Warner Bros. Television and TV Guide Magazine have renewed their super alliance to deliver fans the ultimate must-have Comic-Con item for the third year in a row: a Warner Bros.–themed Comic-Con special edition of the magazine, featuring programming from the Studio and four sets of collectible “flip” covers starring the casts of The Big Bang Theory, Fringe, Supernatural and The Vampire Diaries on both front and back.
For an advance look at the four — or is that eight? — “flip” covers, click here to download:http://bit.ly/MdKoV7
- The Warner Bros. TV Guide Magazine special issues will be distributed at the Warner Bros. booth — #4545 on the convention floor — throughout Comic-Con, beginning on preview night, Wednesday, July 11, and continuing through Sunday, July 15.
- For those unable to attend Comic-Con in person, all four sets of collectible “flip” covers will be on sale from July 17 at newsstands wherever TV Guide Magazine is sold. And for the first time, the special issue will also be available for purchase on the NOOK by Barnes and Noble.
In addition to sections on the four cover shows, the 88-page issue is packed with features and photos dedicated to the following programs:
- Previews of WBTV’s highly anticipated new series 666 Park Avenue (starring Lost’s Terry O’Quinn and Vanessa Williams), Arrow (featuring Stephen Amell as Oliver Queen), Cult (from the executive producers of Farscape and Chuck), The Following (from The Vampire Diaries’ Kevin Williamson, starring Kevin Bacon and James Purefoy) and Revolution (from executive producer J.J. Abrams, Supernatural’s Eric Kripke and Iron Man’s Jon Favreau)
- Warner Bros. Animation’s hit series MAD and Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated, as well as the action-packed DC Nation block on Cartoon Network, featuring current programs Green Lantern: The Animated Series and Young Justice: Invasion, as well as original animated shorts and upcoming shows Beware The Batman and Teen Titans Go!
And that’s not quite all, folks! There’s more, including:
- A sketch-by-sketch guide to drawing Bugs Bunny from The Looney Tunes Show, by character designer Jessica Borutski
- A Justice League foldout poster as drawn by bestselling artist and DC Entertainment Co-Publisher Jim Lee.
- An exclusive preview of MAD Magazine’s unique take on The Dark Knight Rises as drawn by the renowned Sergio Aragones
- An in-depth look at the new He-Man and the Masters of the Universe comic book series written by James Robinson, with artwork by Philip Tan
- The hottest photos from the TV Guide Magazine yacht and photo booth at Comic-Con 2011
- The ultimate Comic-Con survival guide, with tips from stars of The Big Bang Theory, Fringe, Supernatural and The Vampire Diaries, among others
- Comic-Con Couture: how two inspired designers turn Warner Bros.’ Comic-Con bags into the Con’s biggest fashion statements
- And much more…
This entry was posted on Monday, July 2nd, 2012 at 5:35 pm and is filed under Events, Fringe, News, SDCC '12. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.
leave a reply
Anna as... Agent Olivia Dunham
A very special site thank you goes out to Nigel Horsley, the great provider of the masses of "Fringe" set photos over the years. Thank you for constantly enabling all of us with your incredible photographs.
Contact: @ | Contact
Launched: January 31, 2012 | June 15, 2012
Hits: hits |
Anna Torv Daily is a non-profit fanmade site, that is completely unofficial. We are made by fans and for fans, and are in no way affiliated with Anna Torv, her family, or her management. All the photos belong to their respective owners. No copyright infringement is intended. If something belongs to you and you would like it to be removed, please feel free to email us here at the site and we will take it down immediately.